James J. Dunn
- Case Results
Guiding Those Harmed by Negligence
Attorney James Dunn is one of the senior personal injury attorneys at Levinson Axelrod, P.A. When you have been harmed in a car accident, fall, or construction accident, turn to our Certified Civil Trial Law attorney. Jim’s commitment to his clients complements his intensive legal understanding, allowing him to secure notable results for his injured workers.
For instance, Jim’s litigation has resulted in numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. He has also been named to the prestigious Super Lawyers list from 2022 to 2023. His verdicts and settlements for his clients include:
- $7,000,000 for a woman receiving electrical shock.
- $5,375,000 injuries caused in an automobile accident.
- $3,000,000 for motorcycle accident.
- $2,350,000 for a fall at a construction site.
- $1,750,000 for construction accident.
- $3,000,000 for spine injuries caused in an automobile accident.
- $1,000,000 for trip and fall.
Seasoned in Presenting Liability Claims
Jim’s certification in Civil Trial Law also ensures that our clients receive the best possible outcomes in their claims. Certification is granted by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and it can only be earned through rigorous reviews and evaluations, often conducted by the attorney’s past judges and adversaries. Certification is an affirmation of Jim’s skill and expertise in the courtroom and his ability to provide clients with high-quality, ethical representation.
Jim graduated from Woodbridge High School in 1979, and moved on to La Salle University. After graduating with his Bachelor’s in 1983, he pursued a Juris Doctorate at the University of Dayton in 1986, after which he became a judicial law clerk. Eventually, he chose to practice law as an attorney, and he joined Levinson Axelrod shortly thereafter.
Participation in the Legal Community
Attorney James Dunn has served on multiple boards and organizations in the community, including:
- Former President of Trial Lawyers Association of Middlesex County
- President of the American Board of Trial Advocates, New Jersey Chapter
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Hunterdon County Bar Association
- Member of the Somerset County Bar Association
Click here to learn more about the referenced awards and accolades. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- $7,000,000 - Woman receivng electrical shock.
- $5,375,000 - Automobile accicdent.
- $3,000,000 - Motorcycle accident.
- $3,000,000 - Automobile accident.
- $3,000,000 - Construction accident.
- $2,350,000 - Fall at construction site.
- $1,900,000 - Premises liability
- $1,750,000 - Construction site accident.
- $1,000,000 - Trip and fall.
- $750,000 - Workers' compensation.
- $739,034 - Workers' compensation.
- $500,000 - Drowning victim
- $400,000 - Auto accident
"I am very thankful to everything James Dunn have done for me!!! I fell on ice and broke my ankle. While in the hospital and in pain, I needed someone to represent and fight for me…now I can say I am very pleased and thankful for everything Mr. Dunn, Nancy and their staff have done for me. They are very professional, trustworthy, caring, organized, knowledgeable… this is how I felt having James Dunn as my lawyer who has represented my rights and fought for me all the way, I Thank you Mr. Dunn."
- Marina R.
"There is not enough I can say about this man. He went above and beyond to prove my case and win. I never ever felt like I was bothering Shannon when I would call for updates. She and Jim truly are wonderful human beings. I could never have made it through without either of them. When you go through a negative, life changing experience with an injury it’s good to know there are people like James Dunn out there that will fight the fight. Thank you Jim and Shannon from the bottom of my heart."