Brett R. Greiner
- Case Results
One of the partners at Levinson Axelrod, P.A., Attorney Brett Greiner has devoted his career to helping the vulnerable and injured recover justice from those who harmed them. He handles a broad range of cases, including malpractice suits, nursing home abuse, and motorcycle accidents. When you have been harmed due to the negligence or reckless actions of another, Brett is there to stand by your side and seek the resources you need to recover.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, Brett brings an especially personal investment to injured motorcyclist claims. He is aware firsthand of the sort of negligence that drivers demonstrate when it comes to the lives and well-being of motorcycle riders. His working knowledge of sailing and boat operation also allows him to serve the victims of boating accidents, Jet Ski accidents, and other water-based claims.
Memberships & Awards
Brett, though a relatively young member of the legal community, has already achieved a great deal in his career. The National Trial Lawyers invited him to join the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only group made of the best 100 plaintiff’s lawyers in the nation. Membership qualification is based on a lawyer’s results and professional reputation, often requiring multiple multi-million dollar verdicts before consideration.
In addition, Brett is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court. This certification requires an intensive working knowledge of personal injury law, extensive experience in the local and state courts, and an impeccable reputation among others in the legal community—particularly judges and former adversaries. His certification is a testament to his excellent quality of practice and ethics. He has also been named to the prestigious Super Lawyers list in 2020 to 2023.
Educational Career History
As a local boy, Brett grew up nearby to our main offices in Edison. He even began work for Levinson Axelrod while still earning his Juris Doctorate. He earned his Bachelor’s in Florida from the University of Miami, moving on to earn his degree from Dickinson School of Law at Penn State. While in law school, he was made a member of The Order of the Barristers, a prestigious law student organization.
Click here to learn more about the referenced awards and accolades. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- $2,500,000- 12-year-old student was struck by a county-run shuttle bus as she was walking to school.
- $2,000,000 - Pedestrian hit by motor vehicle causing rib fractures and head injury that required a procedure to address subdural hematoma.
- $1,754,000 - Client who developed complex regional pain syndrome after a fire extinguisher fell on his foot.
- $1,750,000 - Injury resulting in surgery caused by slip and fall on ice.
- $1,500,000 - Passenger in motor vehicle rear ended by tow truck. plaintiff required surgery on her neck and shoulder, missed several months of work following the surgery.
- $1,225,000 - Client suffered significant injuries caused by an uninsured driver.
- $935,000 - Slip and Fall near a decorative fountain at a shopping mall.
- $737,500 - Motorcycle rider was injured when a car pulled out in front of him. As a result of the crash our client had to have his spleen removed.
$739,250 - Driver injured when a tire fell off a tractor-trailer causing her to lose control of her vehicle and hit a concrete divider.
- $650,000 - HVAC contractor slipped on ice in driveway of customer’s home injuring back.
- $617,000 - Truck Driver was injured when the back of his trailer separated from the loading dock, thereby causing him to fall and sustain fractures of his lower leg.
- $610,000 - Customer at coffee shop tripped on floor mat inside store causing fracture to arm necessitating surgery along with an injury to lower back.
- $560,000 - Home health aid slipped on snow and ice resulting in a fractured elbow.
- $500,000 - Driver was forced to stop suddenly to avoid hitting a tool box in the middle of the road when she was rear ended by another vehicle that took off and fled the scene.
- $460,000 - Infant burned by coffee from hotel room coffee machine.
- $450,000 - Fall on ice outside of medical clinic causing fractured ankle that required surgery.
- $420,000 - Delivery man fell into trap door in floor while making delivery suffering broken ankle requiring surgery.
- $400,000 - Client suffered a fractured ankle while exiting a vehicle.
- $375,000 - Fees fall on water outside shower at health club resulting in fractured arm.
- $350,000 - Infant child suffered burns after spilling hot coffee on herself in a guest room at a Hilton hotel.
- $325,000 - Fall on ice outside office building causing fractured ankle requiring surgery.
- $300,000 - Pedestrian who had been struck by a vehicle. She suffered an injury to her knee that required surgery.
- $250,000 - Pedestrian accident
- $175,000 - While using the shower facilities at a local swim club, the shower seat broke away from the wall, causing her to fall and sustain a laceration to her arm.
"Mr. Brett Greiner is a genuine and compassionate attorney who advocated for me when I encountered a near-death motor vehicle accident during my pregnancy. This resulted in a traumatic experience as I developed significant medical problems which tremendously impacted my activities of daily living that changed the course of my life. Through his assertiveness and perseverance, he alleviated my pain and suffering by working towards the goal of obtaining compensation for lost wages including catastrophic medical expenses. Therefore, I highly and solely recommend Attorney Brett Greiner for his legal expertise as he has been a true blessing to me and my family."
- Former Client
"I was referred to the Levinson Axelrod law firm by my labor union in 2016. Brett Greiner was the attorney for my personal injury claim that was resolved in 2020. My case was complex and Attorney Greiner was able to simplify the case by applying his unique talents and knowledge of both Federal and New Jersey State Law. I cannot express the joy I felt when we were successful and I was compensated fairly based on my Doctor’s assessment of my injuries. It is Brett’s strategic mind and his ability to apply the law in an efficient and professional manner that got me the outcome I deserved. I offer attorney Greiner my greatest gratitude and sincerest recommendation."