Ronald B. Grayzel
- Case Results
When you need a plaintiff’s lawyer for your injury claim, few people could find one more widely recognized or celebrated than Ronald Grayzel.
SERVING PLAINTIFFS FOR OVER 35 YEARS
He has been representing plaintiffs since 1977, with over 30 of those years spent as a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by the state’s Supreme Court. His work has included fighting for victims in all types of personal injury cases.
Ronald Grayzel’s work on behalf of injured clients has allowed him to resolve claims involving:
- Car accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Work injuries
- Product liability
- Toxic torts
- Construction site accidents
Through his passionate, diligent, and expert handling of his clients’ claims, he has achieved incredible results for injury victims—including large settlements and verdicts for families that lost a loved one to fatal injury.
As a result of his high-quality litigation, effective representation, and record of results, Mr. Grayzel was made a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers in 2010.
IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FIELD OF PERSONAL INJURY
As a Certified Civil Trial lawyer, Attorney Grayzel is not only adept at navigating well-established legal areas but in pioneering new ones through innovative and ethical practice. He was among the first New Jersey injury attorneys to represent victims of asbestos exposure against manufacturers, helping develop the trying of toxic torts in the state.
In addition to asbestos litigation, Ron has been instrumental in other types of toxic tort cases, including his work as a co-chair of the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee in the Durham Woods incident. Ron also represented members of the Hemophilia Association in lawsuits against pharmaceutical companies who manufactured tainted blood products that caused Aids in the victims. After the lawsuits ended, Ron became a volunteer member of the Board of Directors. He now serves as the volunteer President of HANJ.
Ron has served as Chairman for the Civil Trial Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association and was a former President of the Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association.
PERSONAL LIFE (OUTSIDE THE COURTROOM)
In his spare time, Ron has devoted his time and skills as a volunteer, offering his legal skills on behalf of those who cannot normally afford them. The County Bar Association designated him the Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year, affirming his contributions to the Middlesex community. He also enjoys coaching youth sports and volunteers frequently at the local YMCA.
Ron served for nine years on the Metuchen Board of Education and has served as a boro councilman for seven years.
Click here to learn more about the referenced awards and accolades. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- $5,000,000 - Death by electrocution of repairman working on utility pole.
- $4,250,000 - Death of pedestrian walking in cross-walk struck by commercial vehicle.
- $3,500,000 - Worker injured by product defect on his commercial truck.
- $3,000,000 - Medical malpractice primary care doctor's failure to diagnose kidney disease.
- $2,500,000 - Multiple fractures to multiple body parts suffered by motorcyclist hit by automobile driver making left turn into motorcycle's path of travel.
- $2,250,000 - Pulmonary injuries suffered by construction worker working in underground garage.
- $1,900,000 - Woman injured by a defective elevator.
- $1,850,000 - Drowning death in outdoor guarded pool by resident of condominium complex.
- $1,500,000 - Birth defect suit against medical providers.
- $1,400,000 - Medical malpractice primary care doctor's failure to diagnose hearth attack.
- $1,000,000 - Burn and emotional injuries suffered after witnessing best friend's vehicle being rear ended by tractor trailer driver who fell asleep at wheel.
$975,000 - A carpenter working as an independent contractor was injured at defendant’s refinery when he was improperly exposed to dangerous fumes.
- $950,000 - Head injury suffered in dog bite.
- $900,000 - Recovery for facial, eye and other injuries suffered by tow truck driver attacked with crow bar by competitor's driver.
- $900,000 - Orthopedic injuries suffered when jumping down wall to escape locked enclosure.
- $750,000 - Injuries caused by inhalation of the chemical products used to clean the carpets.
- $600,000 - Fractured hip suffered by big box store customer struck by shopping cart loaded with large merchandise being pushed by fellow customer.
- $550,000 - Case against manufacturer of unguarded mail sorting machine causing crush injury to right arm of worker.
- $510,000 - Brain injury requiring surgery suffered during improper demonstration first aid class.
- $500,000 - Wrongful death milling machine worker when machine flipped over during use.
- $500,000 - Ankle fusion surgery required due to slip and fall on water in supermarket seafood dept.
- $500,000 - Injuries sustained by passenger in vehicle struck by drunk driver driving wrong way on highway.
- $490,000 - Fractured knee slip and fall on spilt coffee in Mall's common area.
- $450,000 - Fractured shoulder suffered due to police officer's excessive force during arrest.
"Just a little note to say thank you to both Ron Grayzel and his staff for the excellent service I received from the firm. The constant professionalism and attention to every detail did not go unnoticed. I truly appreciate all his efforts in securing, what I consider a fair and equitable settlement. Should the need arise, I will not hesitate to contact your firm."
"When Mr. Armstrong called me, I was overjoyed with the good news. I am very pleased to hear that you protected my benefits and that I can still rely on my compensation check each month, which means a lot to me. I am also very thankful and content with the check of $49,262.84 which I received today from your secretary. You made a wise decision and you have no idea how relieved I am with this great accomplishment with Travelers insurance company. Mr. Grayzel you taught me 10 years ago to invest money in a conservative way and that is just what I did. I also admire your patience for not giving up on my case after 10 long years, knowing from the very beginning that this was a very difficult and complicated case. Gentlemen I could not thank you enough for all the good work."
- Winnifred Z.