Robert Y. Cook
- Case Results
For complex civil cases—especially injury claims—it really does matter which attorney you choose. At Levinson Axelrod, P.A., we are proud to have some of New Jersey’s best and brightest legal minds serving our clients, including Attorney Robert Y. Cook. As a part of our firm, he protects the rights of injured plaintiffs through general liability claims, motorcycle accident claims, and defective and dangerous product injuries.
We are also proud to have Robert Cook on our team for another reason: he is a veteran of the United States Army, and served honorably as a field artillery officer in posts such as Korea and Iraq. He brings the excellence, attention to detail, and sharpened discipline he learned in the Army to his work at Levinson Axelrod, and our clients constantly benefit from his experience and professionalism.
Past Legal Experience
Robert has had the honor of working with multiple judges and offices that operated at the highest levels of United States law. While in law school, he worked for the Honorable Charles B. Smith, the Chief United States Magistrate for Pennsylvania, Eastern District. He later worked with the United States’ Attorney’s Office for the same district, handling both civil and criminal matters in Philadelphia.
Robert was also a clerk for the Honorable James McGann at the Monmouth County Superior Court. He also worked as a Special Civil Part Mediator under the guidance of the Honorable Lisa Thornton, for the Superior Court of New Jersey. After gaining valuable experience, he became an associate for Levinson Axelrod, working on behalf of hard-working, honest individuals in difficult circumstances.
When it comes to protecting your life and livelihood, choose an attorney that is highly recommended for their competency, discipline, and hard work. At Levinson Axelrod, we employ high-level attorneys for the highest quality representation. Attorney Robert Cook exemplifies the values and traditions of our firm. If you need an attorney, consider working with an attorney who will truly go to battle for your sake.
Click here to learn more about the referenced awards and accolades. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- $2,000,000 - Woman required significant neck and back surgeries after her vehicle was struck by a dump truck.
- $900,000 - Woman required extensive surgery after falling in a parking lot.
- $850,000 - Woman required one wrist and two elbow surgeries after slipping on icy sidewalk outside office building.
- $695,000 - Woman stepped into hole in grassy median in restaurant parking lot suffered knee, shoulder, and back injuries.
- $500,000 - Woman required cervical fusion surgery after her vehicle was struck by a delivery truck.
- $500,000 - 32 year old man rear ended and sustained cervical disc herniation requiring one level fusion.
- $475,000 - Man injured in motor vehicle accident required partial revision of pre-accident hip surgery.
- $450,000 - Woman leaving dentist office slipped on icy walkway breaking her ankle and requiring surgical fracture reduction.
- $410,000 - Woman slipped on grape and fell in grocery store aisle required knee surgery.
- $400,000 - Woman slipped on icy parking lot at grocery store and fell required ankle surgery.
- $350,000 - Woman in car accident required arthroscopic shoulder surgery.
- $348,887 - Man injured in motor vehicle accident suffered two broken ribs and required lumbar discectomy.
- $346,500 - Woman slipped on wet floor and fell at hotel and required ankle surgery.
- $300,000 - Woman in car accident required kneed surgery.
- $215,000 - Man injured hi knee after stepping into an open stormwater drain.
"Robert, thank you for doing such a wonderful job in court, and all the years before. You are an asset to Levinson Axelrod, so glad you were my lawyer. Glad it's over; bet you do too! Thanks again."