Patrick J. Flinn
- Case Results
As the son of a lawyer, Attorney Patrick Flinn has been exposed early to the power and practice of the law. Working at Levinson Axelrod, he is afforded the opportunity to follow in his father’s footsteps—using the law to help regular, honest people secure the financial resources they need. At our firm, Patrick is proud to serve the people of Middlesex County and Central New Jersey in personal injury claims.
Patrick joined our firm in 2012, where he has distinguished himself for his insightful understanding of the law and its application. He has a naturally competitive spirit, which he applies to his practice through his diligent and passionate litigation on behalf of his clients. As an attorney, he helps people in the most effective way he can—by fighting for compensation under the power of the law.
Legal Experience & Educational History
Patrick’s experience at the firm began when he was still attending law school at Seton Hall University School of Law. He was a law clerk for the firm, gaining insight into the compassionate and decisive approach we take at Levinson Axelrod. It was his clerkship that first developed his passion for advocating on behalf of victims of negligence, fighting for their right to recovery and compensation.
Before attending law school, Patrick studied Political Science and Economics at the College of New Jersey. He earned his bachelor’s here in 2008, after which he began attending law school. When he has some time to himself, Patrick enjoys competitive sailing to satisfy his sportsman’s spirit. He currently resides in South Plainfield.
Click here to learn more about the referenced awards and accolades. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- $875,000 - Man who suffered a back injury requiring a lumbar fusion surgery in a rear-end motor vehicle crash.
- $820,000 - Motorist who suffered lower spine injuries requiring 2 surgeries in a head on motor vehicle crash.
- $600,000 - Man who suffered a shoulder injury requiring surgery when another motorist ran a red light and collided with our client’s vehicle.
- $500,000 - Man who suffered a hip surgery requiring surgery following a head on motor vehicle crash.
- $500,000 - Woman who suffered an ankle injury when she slipped and fell on water on the floor of a Shoprite that had been leaking out of a cooler.
- $500,000 - Driver who suffered a back injury requiring a discectomy following a rear-end motor vehicle crash.
- $450,000 - Man who suffered shoulder, knee and back injuries when another motorist ran a red light and collided with his vehicle.
- $450,000 - Sanitation worker who suffered a back injury requiring surgery when he fell to the ground after his foot was run over by a car.
- $365,000 - Driver who suffered an aggravation of a pre-existing back injury requiring a surgery after being rear-ended in a rain storm.
- $335,000 - Driver who suffered a shoulder injury that he could not have treated operatively when a driver ran a red light.
- $350,000 - Woman who suffered an open wound injury and infection resulting in scarring to her foot when a tombstone fell over on her.
- $250,000 - Recovered policy limits for a driver who suffered a back injury requiring surgery following a collision.