Levinson Axelrod, P.A. is pleased to announce that ten of our firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2022 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers! This includes eight attorneys named to the prestigious Super Lawyers list and two attorneys recognized in the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars.
Inclusion in Super Lawyers is a top achievement earned by attorneys who’ve demonstrated exceptional work in their areas of practice. In addition to its rigorous selection process, Super Lawyers also relies on peer review to ensure selected attorneys are held in the highest regard by their colleagues.
In total, the magazinerecognizes just 5% of all attorneys statewide in its Super Lawyers listing and only 2.5% of attorneys in its list of Rising Stars, which is reserved for new and young practitioners.
This year’s honorees include:
- Mark V. Kuminski (Super Lawyers 2007-2022)
- Richard J. Marcolus (Super Lawyers 2006, 2008-2022)
- Adam L. Rothenberg (Super Lawyers 2010-2022)
- Brett R. Greiner (Super Lawyers 2015-2018, 2020-2022)
- Kimberly L. Gozsa (Super Lawyers 2020-2022)
- Michael B. Fusco (Rising Stars 2017-2021, Super Lawyers 2022)
- Patrick J. Flinn (Rising Stars 2021-2022)
- Christopher A. DeAngelo (Rising Stars 2017-2022)
- James J. Dunn (Super Lawyers 2007-2022)
- Ronald B. Grayzel (Super Lawyers 2006-2022)