Levinson Axelrod, P.A. is pleased to announce that ten of our firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2023 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers! This includes seven attorneys named to the prestigious Super Lawyers list and three attorneys recognized in the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars.
Inclusion in Super Lawyers is a top achievement earned by attorneys who’ve demonstrated exceptional work in their areas of practice. In addition to its rigorous selection process, Super Lawyers also relies heavily on the feedback of fellow lawyers, which means that attorneys named to the final list are those who’ve earned widespread respect and esteem among their peers.
In total, the magazine recognizes just 5% of all attorneys statewide in its Super Lawyers listing and only 2.5% of attorneys in its list of Rising Stars, which is reserved for attorneys who are 40 years of age or younger or who’ve been in practice 10 years or less.
This year’s Super Lawyers honorees include:
- Mark V. Kuminski (Super Lawyers 2007-2023)
- Richard J. Marcolus (Super Lawyers 2006, 2008-2023)
- Adam L. Rothenberg (Super Lawyers 2010-2023)
- Brett R. Greiner (Super Lawyers 2015-2018, 2020-2023)
- Michael B. Fusco (Rising Stars 2017-2021, Super Lawyers 2022-2023)
- James J. Dunn (Super Lawyers 2007-2023)
- Ronald B. Grayzel (Super Lawyers 2006-2023)
This year’s Super Lawyers Rising Stars honorees include:
- Patrick J. Flinn (Rising Stars 2021-2023)
- Christopher A. DeAngelo (Rising Stars 2017-2023)
- Joseph M. Marabondo (Rising Stars 2019-2023)