Kimberly L. Gozsa
- Case Results
When you need a skilled and powerful trial attorney, turn to Attorney Kimberly Gozsa at Levinson Axelrod, P.A. Her skill in the courtroom has not only made her a valuable resource for clients and injury victims, but also for the legal community within New Jersey. Kim frequently lectures at continuing education seminars, helping other lawyers become better trial attorneys through her expertise and insight.
She can offer such intensive lectures because she is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney through the New Jersey Supreme Court. Certification is a testament to her deep knowledge of personal injury law, her reputation among former adversaries and judges, and her extensive experience trying cases. She is a part of what has made Levinson Axelrod one of the largest and most well-known personal injury law firms in New Jersey State.
Professional Memberships & Community Involvement
Attorney Kimberly Gozsa is part of these organizations and has served in the following roles:
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the Ocean County Bar Association
- Licensed to practice in New Jersey and the District of Columbia
Educational History & Personal Life
Originally a mathematics major, Kim earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree from Syracuse University in 1992. However, she chose to pursue law shortly thereafter and switched career gears. She earned a Juris Doctorate degree from Southwestern University School of Law in 1996, and began practicing law shortly thereafter.
In her spare time, Kim enjoys reading books and enjoying athletic pursuits. For instance, she is a frequent tennis player, enjoys the ski slopes in the winter, and spends part of her week at the local gym. She lives on the Jersey Shore, enjoying married life and spending time with her two children.
Click here to learn more about the referenced awards and accolades. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- $3,200,000 - Slip and fall on ice causing a hip injury, which required surgery.
- $1,700,000 - Motor vehicle collision in which the Plaintiff died.
- $1,200,000 - Rear end hit by a truck causing client to undergo a cervical fusion surgery.
- $1,000,000 - Passenger killed in a motor vehicle collision as a result of the liquor store serving to underage kids.
- $1,000,000 - Slip and Fall on black ice in a shopping plaza parking lot.
- $930,000 - Rear end hit causing a traumatic brain injury.
- $700,000 - Child while on a bicycle was hit by a car causing a knee injury.
- $675,000 - Motor vehicle collision resulting in back surgery.
- $600,000 - Rear end hit motor vehicle collision resulting in back surgery.
- $600,000 - Car hit bicyclist causing hip injury, which required surgery.
- $504,000 - Slip and fall on a wet floor resulting in hip surgery.
- $500,000 - Motor vehicle collision causing a traumatic brain injury.
- $500,000 - For a per quod claim as a result of his wife suffering injuries due to a motor vehicle collision.
- $500,000 - Plaintiff hit in a head at a retail store causing bilateral shoulder injuries.
- $495,000 - Dog attack causing bilateral shoulder injuries.
- $425,000 - Slip and fall on ice causing ankle injury.
- $295,000 - Motor vehicle collision during employment resulting in hand surgery.
- $285,000 - Motor vehicle collision causing cervical discectomy.
- $250,000 - Motor vehicle collision causing an aggravation of a cervical condition requiring a fusion surgery.
"I used Levinson and Alexrod for the most difficult and stressful situation of my life. Kim Gozsa was my lawyer. But more than that she was my advocator and support throughout the entire process. From the moment we met her confidence in doing what was best for me and my family was very apparent. The emails I sent were always answered within the hour. And the phone calls I made were always met with answers but more important kindness. The office in entirety made the process as smooth and painless as possible and that was very much appreciated considering the pain of the situation was already unbearable. I am extremely grateful for all of their hard work and empathy. And because of everything they did for my family, I will be able to rest a little easier knowing I have a cushion to fall back on."
- Former Client
“Thank you for the “Burden of proof” you presented to the judge... which won my case! Prior to you…my case was in the hands of another attorney and I received two denials. Kim you stepped in and took over my case in its “Final Appeal” stage. You were willing to do the work it required to get the Victory! The judge even accepted your explanation of one missing document of evidence at my Hearing. It was delayed due to Covid-19 and you requested an extension. The judge granted it. You made sure that one document was received in time of the extension. A few weeks later I was elated to receive the judge’s approving decision for my case. One other accolade your work ethic deserves is... I noticed while working with you... whenever I called if you could not accept my call you always returned my call that same day. I appreciated that courtesy. Attorney Gozsa…you earned my confidence and I would definitely return to you as a repeat client. I would also recommend you to those who like to work with a professional and WIN! You are Levinson Axelrod’s shining star!"
"My attorney Kim Gozsa handled my recent personal injury case as exemplary as she handled my prior case. She epitomizes what Most wish for when seeking the legal defense for a MVA. Always a top professional, strong advocate for justice and a bold negotiator. I can’t thank her enough for the fantastic litigation she provided on my behalf. In a word Kim is Awesome and I would recommend her to colleagues, family and friends without hesitation."
"After a bad fall and injury I engaged Kim Gozsa to represent me. I was completely inexperienced and had to trust her to lead me through the process. I want to say , here, that she is perfectly trustworthy and brilliant. At every step I was surprised at her comprehensive thinking and attention to details. I did not comprehend Her ability to see clearly to the end of the process, all along the way, until the judgement. Her sensitivity to my progress and process and responsiveness were confirming. Kim is professional and yet personally caring, representing me and my best interests, resulting in a much better and quicker settlement than I expected. I would highly recommend Kim and Levinson Axelrod to everyone wanting a fair and expedient judgement in an injury claim."
"Kim was amazing! I can’t thank her enough! She made an extremely stressful situation very easy. She kept me updated and informed on what was going on and any questions or emails I sent she responded right away. I would have no problem recommending her to anyone. If I ever have to go through something like this again I would consider myself lucky to have Kim on my side."
I felt very confident in Kim Gozsa representing my daughter. Her and Menia kept me well informed throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend Kim Gozsa to any of my friends or family members.
- Kevin J.