Levinson Axelrod, P.A. is pleased to announce that nine of our firm’s New Jersey Trial Attorneys have been recognized in the 2019 edition of Super Lawyers® Magazine! Considered one of the top honors in the legal profession, selection to Super Lawyers’ annual listings is awarded to attorneys who have secured demonstrated success in their particular areas of practice, widespread respect among their peers, and a reputation as proven advocates.
Firm attorneys named to this year’s publication were included in both Super Lawyers’ eponymous Super Lawyers list, and the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, which recognizes top lawyers under the age of 40 and lawyers who have been in practice 10 years of less. No more than 5% of all active lawyers in the entire state earn these distinctions.
Our Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers for 2019
Here’s more about the Levinson Axelrod, P.A. lawyers included in the 2019 New Jersey Super Lawyers list and the 2019 Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars:
- Ronald B. Grayzel – Partner Ronald B. Grayzel has been representing plaintiffs across New Jersey since 1977, and has been included in the prestigious list of Super Lawyers every year since 2006. This year, the NJ Supreme Court Certified Civil Trial Lawyer was recognized for his work representing plaintiffs in the areas of General Personal Injury, Product Liability, and Medical Malpractice.
- Richard J. Marcolus – Richard is a Certified Workers’ Compensation Lawyer and a Partner at Levinson Axelrod, P.A. A former union carpenter who worked in construction, Rich has been an invaluable advocate for local workers injured on the job, and for families across the state looking to navigate complex workers’ comp proceedings.
- James J. Dunn – Senior Partner James Dunn has leveraged his expertise as a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer to guide clients harmed by negligence through a range of challenging cases. Over the years, Jim has been recognized by Super Lawyers and many other legal organizations, and has secured multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements in a range of cases, from auto accidents to construction injuries.
- Mark V. Kuminski – Over the course of his career, Mark has helped injured victims and families across New Jersey secure justice and compensation for their injuries, including numerous million- and multi-million-dollar case results in matters involving auto accidents, construction site accidents, dram shop liability, and more. He is Certified in Civil Trial Law by the NJ Supreme Court and is a Partner at Levinson Axelrod, P.A.
- Adam L. Rothenberg – This is the tenth consecutive year Adam had been named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list (2010-2019). A Certified Civil Trial Lawyer admitted to both NJ State Court and the Federal District Court, Adam has excelled in helping victims fight for full compensation in cases involving Personal Injury, Product Liability, and Medical Malpractice.
- Michael B. Fusco – Partner Michael Fusco was included in the 2019 Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars for the third year in a row (2017-2019). Recognized in the area of Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff’s, Michael is among a select group of attorneys in the state to earn this distinction, an honor which speaks to his extensive experience and record of success in cases involving car accidents and other preventable injuries.
- Christopher A. DeAngelo – Christopher was selected for inclusion to the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars for his work in Personal Injury law. A proven litigator who has represented clients across the state of New Jersey, Christopher works primarily from our firm’s Forked River and Howell offices, and is also licensed to practice in New York.
- Charles R. Mathis, IV – This is the first Super Lawyers recognition for Charles “Chase” R. Mathis IV, who was named to the 2019 Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars for his work in Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury law. Since joining Levinson Axelrod, P.A. in 2018, Chase has already made an impact protecting the rights and futures of clients injured by the negligent acts of others.
- Jessica R. Bland – Jessica earns her third consecutive selection to the NJ Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars this year (2017-2019), solidifying her reputation as a top attorney in the areas of Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury, Product Liability, Consumer Law, and Medical Malpractice. Her experience in commercial litigation enables her to litigate complex cases against powerful corporate defendants.
Read more on our press release.
Levinson Axelrod, P.A. attorneys have a long history of earning distinctions among the best and brightest in their fields. Over the years, their experience and determination to help clients prevail in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases has allowed our firm to recover more than $1 billion in compensation for our clients – over $350 million of which was secured in the past 5 years alone.
For more information about our award-winning attorneys, our areas of practice, or how we may be able to assist you with a case anywhere in the state of New Jersey, call (732) 440-3089 or contact us online. Free consultations are available from attorneys at all 8 of our office locations.