New Jersey Amusement Park Accidents
Injured While Visiting an Amusement or Theme Park?
Days visiting one of New Jersey’s many amusement parks are meant to be fun; however, they don’t always turn out that way. In fact, thousands of people are injured every year by amusement park accidents. Worse, dozens of people have been killed on rides throughout the years—most commonly on roller coasters.
Common causes of injuries to amusement park goers include:
- Rides that suffer from a mechanical failure (ex: detached lap bar)
- Rides that are improperly operated (ex: abruptly stopped)
- Passengers who misuse rides or fail to follow the instructions
- Rides that are inherently dangerous due to defect, design, etc.
Amusement Parks in New Jersey
The state of New Jersey does not suffer from a lack of amusement parks. Just some of them include:
- Six Flags Great Adventure – Jackson, NJ
- Action Park – Vernon, NJ
- Bowcraft Amusement Park – Scotch Plains, NJ
- Morey’s Piers – Wildwood, NJ
- Casino Pier – Seaside Heights, NJ
- Clementon Amusement Park – Clementon, NJ
- Gillian’s Wonderland Pier – Ocean City, NJ
- Steel Pier – Atlantic City, NJ
- Storybook Land – Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Jenkinson’s Boardwalk – Pleasant Beach, NJ
How Can Levinson Axelrod, P.A. Help You?
With eight offices located throughout New Jersey, our team of lawyers is committed to helping our clients fight for the full and fair compensation that they truly deserve. When we take on a case, we utilize not only our size, but our 75+ years of experience to help bring cases to a verdict. Our team has hundreds of years of combined legal experience—specifically in personal injury law. Because this is all that we are do, we are better equipped to help clients in addressing all of the issues that may arise during the claim. We pride ourselves on pooling all of our resources and legal knowledge to maximize our clients’ recoveries.
See the difference that you can experience by working with Levinson Axelrod, P.A. Call (732) 440-3089!