Middlesex County Personal Injury Lawyer
Over $1 Billion in Compensation Recovered
Levinson Axelrod, P.A. is a full-service injury law firm that represents victims in personal injury and workers’ compensation proceedings.
If you have been injured on the job or by another’s negligence anywhere in Middlesex County, our award-winning attorneys can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. We have two convenient office locations in Edison and Jamesburg:
2 Lincoln Highway
Edison, NJ 08820
220 Forsgate Drive
Jamesburg, NJ 08831
Why Levinson Axelrod, P.A.?
Levinson Axelrod, P.A. has grown into one of New Jersey’s largest injury-focused law firms. We are trusted by clients in a range of motor vehicle accident cases because we know how to get results:
- Our firm has secured over $1 billion for clients and more than $350 million in the last 5 years.
- We’ve earned U.S. News “Best Law Firms” Tier 1 ranking in Personal Injury and Workers’ Comp.
- Each of our offices is staffed with at least one New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Civil Trial or Workers’ Comp Specialist, a certification earned by less than 3% of all attorneys statewide.
- Our attorneys have been selected among The Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers.
With a team of caring and compassionate advocates, Levinson Axelrod, P.A. has been able to help thousands of clients navigate tough times after accidents and injuries. We also:
- Offer FREE, no-obligation consultations via phone, videoconferencing, or e-mail.
- Cover the costs of litigating your case – there’s no cost to hire.
- Work on contingency fees, which means there’s no free unless we win.
Whether you or s loved one were hurt on the job or by another’s negligence, we can help evaluate your options for a financial recovery. Discuss your case personally with a member of our team by calling for your FREE case evaluation.
Work Injuries, Illnesses & Workers’ Compensation
Our firm got its start representing factory workers in central New Jersey. Today, we continue to help men and women injured on the job explore their rights and options for financial compensation. Work-related injury cases we handle:
- Workers’ compensation
- COVID-19 workers’ comp claims
- Construction site accidents
- Workplace exposure
- Third-party negligence claims
With a team of talented trial lawyers and Certified Specialists in Civil Trial Law and Workers’ Comp, we have the insight to help workers explore all available options for recovering needed compensation. Our firm can assist clients with both workers’ compensation proceedings and any civil personal injury lawsuits arising from work-related accidents.