Mercer County Personal Injury Attorney
Call for a FREE Consultation: (732) 440-3089
Mercer County personal injury lawyers at Levinson Axelrod, P.A. represent victims who have suffered harm and losses due to the negligent and wrongful acts of others.
Founded in 1939, we have become one of New Jersey’s most trusted injury law firms and have earned numerous distinctions along the way. This includes:
- Over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements and over $350 million in the last 5 years alone.
- Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers magazine.
- U.S. News “Best Law Firms” highest Tier 1 Ranking in Personal Injury and Workers’ Comp.
Levinson Axelrod serves the entire state of New Jersey from multiple office locations, each of which is staffed by at least one attorney who has earned Certification from the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Law or Workers’ Compensation specialist.
Discuss a potential personal injury lawsuit in Mercer County. Contact us for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Lawsuits in Mercer County
If you or someone you love has been injured because of another’s negligence or wrongful act, you may be entitled to compensation for the resulting losses.
In New Jersey, victims of negligence have grounds to bring civil personal injury lawsuit against the person or entity they claim to be at fault for their injuries and, when successful, recover financial compensation for damages such as:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost income and lost future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Other economic / non-economic losses
Although the right to compensation exists, there is never a guarantee that you’ll be made whole after an accident or preventable injury. Insurance companies are corporations and they care more about profits than people. By working with our lawyers at Levinson Axelrod, you can level the playing field and effectively fight back against insurers that want to pay you as little as they can.
Case We Handle
Mercer County is home to many major roads, highways, and interchanges. This includes State Routes 27, 29, 31, 33, 129, and 133, and Interstates 295, 195 and 95. Mercer County is also the only county in New Jersey that is home to Interstate 95 and both of its secondary routes. More roadways often means more motor vehicle accidents, and our attorneys at Levinson Axelrod have experience handling all types:
- Car accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- School bus accidents
In addition to representing victims of motor vehicle accidents, we also fight for clients in cases involving:
- Premises liability / slip and fall accidents
- Workers’ compensation and third-party claims
- Construction accidents
- Boasting accidents
- Product liability
- Dog bite injuries
- Medical malpractice and birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse
Over $1 Billion in Compensation Recovered
Levinson Axelrod has cultivated a reputation for securing the results clients need. In addition to recovering more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements, our firm has secured numerous results named to the New Jersey Law Journal’s annual New Jersey Top Verdicts & Settlements list.
Examples of our recent results:
- $3.225 million slip and fall verdict for a client injured at an outlet shopping plaza. This was the 8th largest verdict in New Jersey in 2019 as reported by the NJLJ.
- $2 million recovery for a mason who suffered injuries to his back after he fell into an uncovered hole while working on a construction site in Princeton, New Jersey.
- $2 million medical malpractice settlement over a fatal surgical error. As reported by the NJLJ, this was the 11th largest settlement statewide in 2019.
- $500,000 verdict for the estate of young Mercer County man who drowned when social hosts allowed unsupervised use of the swimming pool at a party where alcohol was being served.
If you wish to discuss a workplace accident or personal injury lawsuit in Mercer County, our award-winning lawyers are here to help. Contact Levinson Axelrod, P.A. for a FREE consultation.