New Jersey Surgical Error Lawyer
Harmed by a surgery mistake? Call (732) 440-3089!
Surgical errors can be extremely obvious in some cases while they are much more subtle in others. Even the smallest of mistakes can be deadly in the operating room. From loss of limb function to infections to wrongful death, surgical errors can have severe consequences. If you believe a surgical error has caused you to suffer undue harm or damages, you need to seek legal counsel right away. Levinson Axelrod, P.A. knows how serious these issues can be and is here to provide the representation you deserve. From start to finish, our New Jersey medical malpractice lawyers always keep your best interests in mind. We know how to craft effective claims that result in maximum compensation for personal injury victims.
How We Can Assist With Your Case:
- Investigate your surgery and gather evidence
- Build a strong case that supports your claim
- Handling legal documents and filing process
- Determine if any third-parties are liable
- Negotiate a just settlement or secure a verdict
Trust your case to Levinson Axelrod, P.A. Complete a free evaluation now.
Examples of Serious Surgical Errors
Whether your surgical error seemed small or major, you should take immediate action if you have suffered any type of damages or additional injuries.
We represent clients who suffered from surgical errors such as:
- Anesthesia errors
- Accident damage to tissues or ligaments
- Forgotten surgical instruments in patients
- Infection caused by negligence
- Incorrect use of surgical tools
- Not taking patient history into account
- Failing to recognize symptoms during operation
- Any type of preventable damage to other body parts
- Misreading of lab or test results prior to surgery
- Any other error in the operating room
When you go into surgery, you are trusting that a physician or medical professional is prepared and will act appropriately through the procedure. When they fail to take the appropriate actions or some type of negligence results in further injury due to surgical error, you deserve to be compensated for your damages.
If you have questions about surgical errors that occurred during your procedure, we encourage you to call our medical malpractice attorneys in New Jersey. With eight offices throughout the state, we proudly serve clients in Monmouth County, Somerset County, Middlesex County, and all 21 New Jersey counties. Learn if you have a surgical mistake case by contacting us at (732) 440-3089.