Levinson Axelrod, P.A. secured 5 of the Top 50 Verdicts in New Jersey last year, according to the recently released Top 50 Jury Verdicts list from TopVerdict™. That’s more than any other firm in the state.
TopVerdict is a service that reports on the largest verdicts in each state. Its annual Top 50 Verdicts list includes cases of all types tried in both state and federal courts, and is compiled based on objective, verified court records and results.
Having 5 of the Top 50 Verdicts in the state (3 of which tied for the 14th largest verdict) is a significant accomplishment, and a testament to the abilities and determination of our award-winning trial lawyers. Few firms make a Top Verdicts list in the entire history of their practice, and just 3% of law firms (including our own) make the list two years in a row.
Here are our firm’s 5 verdicts included in the 2018 Top 50 Verdicts list:
- $2.5M (Car Accident) – Kathleen M. DiGiovanni secured a $2.5 million verdict on behalf of a client injured in a motor vehicle accident (Coppola v. Yabon). This result tied for the 14th largest verdict in New Jersey in 2018.
- $2.5M (Car Accident) – Partner Mark V. Kuminski obtained a $2.5 million verdict for a client who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a motor vehicle accident (Bayer-Tomaselli v. Siegel).
- $2.5M (Car Accident) – Kathleen M. DiGiovanni secured a $2.5 million verdict in a car accident claim involving an underinsured motorist (Driver v. The Allstate Corp.).
- $600K (Medical Malpractice) – Partner Adam L. Rothenberg secured the 38th largest verdict in New Jersey in 2018 when his client was awarded $600,000 in damages over a surgical error (Rodriguez v. Swaminathan).
- $600K (Premises Liability) –James J. Dunn and Brian P. McElroy secured a $600,000 verdict (tied for 38th) in a premises liability case involving a dog bite (Kassick v. Roberts).
Read more on our press release.
Levinson Axelrod, P.A. has been committed to building upon our record of success since 1939, as well as the more than $1 billion in compensation we’ve recovered for our clients throughout the years. You can learn more about our case results and areas of practice on our website, or discuss a potential claim with one of our attorneys by calling (732) 440-3089.