Levinson Axelrod, P.A. is pleased to announce that our firm is celebrating 80 years in practice! Founded on September 1, 1939, our firm marks its 80th anniversary on Sunday, September 1, 2019.
That’s eight decades of providing the people of New Jersey with experienced, passionate representation following preventable accidents and injuries – and countless case results which provided thousands of clients with the justice and compensation they deserved.
Levinson Axelrod Turns 80
A great deal has changed over the course of 80 years. What hasn’t, is the commitment and care our attorneys and staff dedicate to clients’ cases. From workers’ compensation claims to a range of personal injury matters, our team has helped thousands of men, women, children, and families navigate complex legal proceedings in pursuit of favorable results.
Today, Levinson Axelrod, P.A. remains a family-run, client-oriented law firm. Richard J. Levinson, the son of Founder Jacob Levinson, is Senior Partner of Levison Axelrod and continues to lead and advise our team on a daily basis. Under his leadership, we’ve earned the trust of thousands of clients, and have cultivated a legacy of success along the way:
- Over $350M recovered for clients in the past 5 years;
- 8 office locations across the state (each staffed by a NJ Supreme Court Certified Attorney);
- An award-winning team of 28 attorneys, paralegals, support staff, investigators, and experts;
- Recognition among U.S. News’ “Best Law Firms” and numerous other awards and accolades.
- Decades of giving back to local communities through volunteer and charitable endeavors.
Read more on this press release!
Levinson Axelrod, P.A. would like to thank the communities and clients who have placed their trust in us over the years – making a difference in your lives is precisely what our firm has been about since its inception. We look forward to many more years of serving you and the good people of New Jersey who find themselves facing difficult circumstances in the wake of accidents and injuries.