Burn Injury Lawyer in New Jersey
Qualified. Experienced. Proven Track Record.
Unfortunately, a serious burn can be life-changing. Severe burns can inhibit mobility and activity and are often extremely painful, and victims may have to undergo extensive treatment and surgery. Burns can also be life-threatening, weakening the body and making it vulnerable to infections and other complications. With more than 40,000 Americans facing hospitalization due to burns every year, it is crucial that you get the medical care and support you need following a burn injury. After that, you need a legal advocate who will stand up for justice in your case.
What sets Levinson Axelrod, P.A. apart from others?
- 80 years of legal experience
- Top recognition's from Super Lawyers®, National Trial Lawyers, and Avvo
- $350 million recovered in just the last 5 years
- New Jersey Certified Trial Attorneys
If you suffered severe burns as a result of someone else's negligence, we can help. We are one of the largest law firms in New Jersey exclusively focused on representing the injured—and we use our vast resources and legal knowledge to our clients’ advantage. When you work with us, you can be confident knowing you have hundreds of years of combined legal experience in your corner. Don't wait to give us a call.
Why settle for less when you can work with New Jersey’s leading burn injury attorneys? Call (732) 440-3089.
Common Types of Burn Injuries
There are many different types of burn injuries. The most common include:
- Chemical burns – This occurs when skin comes into contact with a dangerous, caustic chemical.
- Electrical burns – This occurs when electricity passes through the body.
- Scalding burns – This occurs when the skin comes into contact with an extremely hot liquid.
- Thermal burns – This is the most common burn from contact with a hot object or fire.
What Caused Your Burn Injuries?
Depending on the cause of your burn injuries, you may be able to bring forward a claim against multiple parties. For example, if you were injured while using faulty equipment at work, you may be able to file a workers’ compensation claim and a third-party claim against the equipment manufacturer. That is why it's important to discuss your case with a New Jersey burn injury attorney as soon as possible.
Be sure to call our firm if you suffered burns due to:
- Any type of motor vehicle accident
- Defective wiring, electrical work, or equipment
- A workplace or construction site accident
- Chemical spills or exposure at work
- Unreasonably hot water
- Any type of explosion
- Property fires due to defective products
Burns Caused By Defective Products
All too often, consumers suffer severe burn injuries from the use of dangerous products – with causes ranging from a defective auto part to a space heater that simply gets too hot, or even exposure to toxic chemicals without a clear and reasonable warning of the danger. If this has happened to you, get in touch with a member of our firm. We have 80 years of experience and have proven ourselves as experts.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
At Levinson Axelrod, P.A., we take our clients’ cases on as our own responsibility. We are your neighbors, your lawyers when you call on us. We know that serious burns can take a significant time to heal and the victim may never return to their full health. That is why our team is here to advocate for the fair compensation you need and deserve. Let us guide you through this challenging legal process.
Get started by completing a free case evaluation. You can also call us at (732) 440-3089.