Brick Car Accident Attorneys
Helping Car Crash Victims in Ocean County
Car accidents are a leading cause of injury and death in the United States. At Levinson Axelrod, P.A., we know that car accidents can be devastating. If you or someone you love was involved in a car accident in Ocean County, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. Our Brick car accident lawyers can help you understand your rights and guide you through the legal process.
With over 80 years of experience fighting for clients across New Jersey, we have the insight to evaluate your options and take immediate action. We offer free consultations via phone, email, or videoconferencing and charge no upfront fees.
Additionally, our firm only gets paid if we win your case. In the last five years alone, we've recovered over $350 million for injury victims, contributing to more than $1 billion in recoveries throughout our firm's history.
We also have multilingual attorneys fluent in Spanish, German, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Russian, and Portuguese to ensure clear and comprehensive communication. Trust Levinson Axelrod, P.A. to guide you through this challenging time with our century's worth of combined personal injury expertise.
Call (848) 222-8053 or contact us online to request a free, confidential consultation with an experienced Brick auto accident attorney at Levinson Axelrod, P.A..
What to Do After a Car Accident in Brick, NJ
After a car accident, it is important to take the right steps to protect your health and your rights. Here are a few things you should do:
- If you're involved in an auto accident, the first step is to check yourself and any passengers for injuries.
- If anyone is hurt, call 911 immediately for emergency medical services. Even if no one appears to be injured, it's still essential to contact the police. An officer will come to the scene and prepare a report documenting the time, location, and circumstances of the accident.
- You should collect as much information as possible after ensuring everyone's safety. This includes photographing the accident scene, noting the weather and road conditions, and gathering contact information from any witnesses.
- Even if you do not feel injured, it is recommended that you seek medical attention following the accident. Some injuries may not be obvious immediately following the collision. A visit to a healthcare provider, such as a chiropractor, can assist in identifying any potential problems.
- Finally, consider seeking legal advice from a seasoned auto accident attorney in Brick. They can guide you through the process of filing a claim and ensure your rights are protected.
How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Lawsuit in NJ?
In New Jersey, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you fail to file a lawsuit within this time frame, you will likely lose your right to compensation. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. For example, if the at-fault driver is a government employee, you may have as little as 90 days to file a notice of claim.
It is important to speak to an attorney as soon as possible after a car accident to ensure that your rights are protected. At Levinson Axelrod, P.A., we can help you understand the statute of limitations and ensure that your claim is filed on time.
What Is the Average Settlement for a Car Accident in NJ?
There is no such thing as an "average" car accident settlement. The amount of compensation a victim of an auto accident is entitled to will be determined by several factors, including the severity of injuries, the cost of medical treatment, and the impact of the accident on the victim’s life.
Get In Touch With A Skilled Car Crash Lawyer in Brick
At Levinson Axelrod, P.A., we have been representing car accident victims for more than 80 years. We know how to build strong cases and fight for maximum compensation. Our Brick car accident attorneys can help you understand the potential value of your case and work to ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
Richard J. Levinson Senior Shareholder
Mark V. Kuminski Managing Shareholder
Richard J. Marcolus Shareholder
Adam L. Rothenberg Shareholder
Brett R. Greiner Shareholder
Kimberly L. Gozsa Shareholder
Michael B. Fusco Shareholder
Robert Y. Cook Partner
Kathleen M. DiGiovanni Partner
Danielle Mastropiero Associate
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here to learn more about these awards.