New Jersey School Bus Accidents
Call Our New Jersey Accident Attorneys
Schools have a responsibility to protect their students in every way possible. There is nothing more important in the world than the safety and the well-being of your child. If your child was hurt in a school bus accident, we urge you to contact our team of attorneys at Levinson Axelrod, P.A. for representation.
School Bus Accident Statistics
School bus accidents are thankfully very rare. From 2003 to 2012, only 0.35% of all motor vehicle accidents were classified as school transportation-related. In these crashes, 174 school age children were killed—55 as occupants of the school-related vehicles, 119 as pedestrians.
If your child was hurt or killed in a school bus accident, you need the right attorney on your side. Our firm has a reputation for tough and effective advocacy. We are dedicated to our clients and committed to protecting their rights.
Types of School Bus Accident:
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents on the school bus
- Being struck entering / leaving the school bus
- Bullying and abuse on the school bus
Who Is Liable in My Case?
Different individuals may be liable in your case, depending on the circumstances:
- The driver of the school bus
- Manufacturer of the school bus
- The other driver in the accident
- Individuals responsible for maintenance / care of the bus
- School district
- Private church / school that managed the bus
- Third-party company that provided school transportation
Your Neighbors. Your Lawyers.
Our New Jersey accident lawyers can meet with you and provide an evaluation of your case free of charge. Our team can help you understand your options and move forward with confidence. Call Levinson Axelrod, P.A. for more information or to schedule your consultation.