New Jersey Bicycle Accident Attorneys
80 Years of Experience! Call Us at (732) 440-3089
When you need experienced legal counsel to resolve your injury case, turn to the skilled New Jersey bicycle accident lawyers at Levinson Axelrod, P.A. Our firm is proud to have eight locations from which to serve clients in all 21 New Jersey counties, including Somerset, Middlesex, and Monmouth counties. We take every accident case seriously, going above and beyond to secure the maximum compensation possible for our clients.
When you choose our firm, you can be confident knowing:
- We have been included in the Super Lawyers® list.
- We have NEW Jersey Certified Trial Attorneys on staff.
- We are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
- We are recognized in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100.
With 80 years of collective legal experience and a track record of success, Levinson Axelrod, P.A. is the New Jersey accident firm you want on your side. Start by filling out a free case evaluation now!
Who Is Liable for My Injuries & Damages?
If you were recently injured in a bicycle accident, you may be wondering who is liable for your damages and how to hold them accountable. When you come to our firm, we tackle every aspect of your bicycle accident case for you. We start by investigating your accident to uncover who was at fault.
The following parties may have played a part in your accident:
- The vehicle driver involved
- Government agency that built the roads
- Bicycle manufacturer if parts are faulty
- Equipment manufacturer if safety measures failed
- Another driver involved in the accident
- A commercial driver’s employer
In some cases, you may be able to hold multiple parties accountable. For example, if a person got behind the wheel after having an excessive amount of drinks at a bar, you may be able to hold them and the bar accountable due to their negligence. You may also be able to hold a commercial driver and their employer accountable. That is why it is imperative that you discuss your case with a qualified bicycle accident lawyer in NJ who can help you identify all parties involved.
Questions? We encourage you to call Levinson Axelrod, P.A. today (732) 440-3089 to discuss your case.