New Jersey Boating Accident Lawyer
Eight Offices Throughout New Jersey
At Levinson Axelrod, P.A., we help injury victims determine who was at fault for the accident and fight to obtain the justice and compensation they deserve. When you come to our New Jersey boat accident lawyers, we get to work right away investigating your case. We have eight office locations throughout the state to help individuals all throughout New Jersey: Edison, Flemington, Hillsborough/Somerville, Jamesburg/Monroe, Middletown/Belford, Howell, Brick, and Forked River.
We can help you identify whether the boat accident was caused by:
- Another boater’s intoxication or impairment
- An unseaworthy boat / vessel being on the water
- Manufacturing defect or error
- Underage boat operation / lack of supervision
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Any other type of negligent boating
From there, our legal team can determine if there will be any challenges with the other party’s liability insurance coverage, such as insufficient policy limits to cover the extent of your damages. If this is the case, we may be able to fight to hold additional parties accountable to ensure you receive the financial recovery.
Now is the time to get legal help. Levinson Axelrod, P.A. can be reached at (732) 440-3089.
Choose Levinson Axelrod for Representation
Our New Jersey injury firm has been advocating for clients for numerous years. We bring a collective 75+ years of experience to the table and have obtained millions of dollars for injury victims in that time. Why else do individuals choose to work with Levinson Axelrod, P.A.?
- We have NJ Certified Trial Attorneys on staff.
- Our lawyers have been given a 10.0 Superb Avvo rating.
- We are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
- We have been selected to the Super Lawyers® list.
- We are recognized in the National Trial Lawyers – Top 100.
When you come to our legal team for counsel, you can be confident knowing we have the expertise, skills, and resources to handle your claim. With eight offices spread out through New Jersey, we are equipped to provide the support and guidance you need.
Your neighbors, your lawyers. Call our boating accident attorneys today or fill out a case evaluation.