Levinson Axelrod, P.A. is pleased to announce that 12 of our firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2020 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine!
Selection to Super Lawyers’ annual listings is considered one of the most sought-after honors in the legal industry, and is earned by attorneys who have exemplified the highest standards of professional success and peer recognition.
This year, 12 attorneys from Levinson Axelrod were included in either the Super Lawyers list, the legal publication’s pinnacle listing, or the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, which recognizes top attorneys who are under age 40 or who have been in practice 10 years or less. No more than 5% of lawyers in the state are named to the prestigious Super Lawyers list, and no more than 2.5% to the list of Rising Stars.
Seven Levinson Axelrod, P.A. lawyers were included in this year's New JerseySuper Lawyers list:
- Ronald B. Grayzel (Super Lawyers 2006-2020)
- Richard J. Marcolus (Super Lawyers 2006, 2008-2020)
- James J. Dunn (Super Lawyers 2007-2020)
- Mark V. Kuminski (Super Lawyers 2007-2020)
- Adam L. Rothenberg (Super Lawyers 2010-2020)
- Brett R. Greiner (Super Lawyers 2015-2018, 2020)
- Kimberly L. Gozsa (Super Lawyers 2020)
Five Levinson Axelrod, P.A. attorneys were also named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars:
- Michael B. Fusco (Rising Stars 2017-2020)
- David A. Cook (Rising Stars 2018-2020)
- Christopher A. Deangelo (Rising Stars 2017-2020)
- Jessica R. Bland (Rising Stars 2017-2020)
- Charles R. Mathis IV (Rising Stars 2019-2020)
Levinson Axelrod, P.A. attorneys have earned numerous awards and accolades from leading legal publications like Super Lawyers, and have proven themselves as bold and unwavering advocates capable of helping clients navigate a range of complex, high-stakes claims. Over the years, our team has secured more than $1 billion in compensation for injured victims, workers, and families throughout New Jersey – more than $350 of which has been secured in the past 5 years alone.
If you have questions about a potential personal injury or workers’ compensation case, our award-winning attorneys, and how we may be of assistance in your matter, call (732) 440-3089 or contact us online for a free case evaluation.