Handling Complex Litigation
When your injury claim requires complex and intensive understanding of the law, Attorney Adam Rothenberg is the ideal attorney for your case. As a partner at Levinson Axelrod, P.A., he specializes in uniquely complex litigation matters, particularly malpractice lawsuits, nursing home abuse, product liability, and others. For 15 years, Mr. Rothenberg has been certified in Civil Trial Law, so our clients feel confident entrusting their claims into his expert hands.
He is licensed to practice within two court systems in New Jersey: the State Superior Court and Appellate Court, and the Federal District Court. When your situation’s stakes could not be higher, you can depend on the compassionate and effective representation that Adam provides. His approach centers on compassion and clarity, so he endeavors to communicate with his clients as often as possible to keep them updated and at peace.
Contributions to the Legal Landscape
Because he is a long-time member of the New Jersey legal community, Adam has become a part of multiple lawyer organizations. This has allowed him to develop a reputation among our colleagues for ethics, professionalism, and genuine care for our clients.
His memberships and leadership roles have included:
- Former President / current member of Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association
- Serves on Board of Governors for New Jersey Association of Justice
- Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- Member of the Middlesex County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Chairman of Product Liability & Toxic Tort Section of State Bar Association
- Serves on the Supreme Court Committee for Certified Civil Trial Lawyers
- Serves on the Middlesex County Arbitration Management Committee
In spring 2010, the Middlesex County Bar Association honored Adam with the Civil Practice Attorney of the Year award. In addition, for the last 10 consecutive years Adam has been included on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list—an honor few attorneys have achieved or maintained with such consistency. In his spare time he enjoys volunteering for the Lion’s Club, which aids people with impaired sight and hearing.
In 1987, Adam graduated with honors from the University of Washington with his bachelor’s degree. For a time, he worked in Human Resources Management, allowing him to gain experience working with people and their diverse needs. However, he still dreamed of pursuing law—so he attended Seton Hall University Law School, graduating cum laude in 1993.
Today, he lives happily with his wife and two children in Union County.
Results In The Courtroom
- $2,650,000 settlement in construction site accident
- $1,000,000 injured passenger jury verdict
- $999,000 settlement in a auto accident
- $900,000 personal injury jury verdict
- $875,000 personal injury settlement
- $600,000 jury verdict for client injured during surgery
- $375,000 settlement in a slip & fall on ice case