Medication Errors in Nursing Homes
New Jersey Trial Lawyers With 75+ Years’ Experience
Thousands of nursing home residents suffer from medication errors every year—some of these incidents only have minor repercussions, while others are life-threatening. Has your loved one suffered serious damages due to a medication error? Levinson Axelrod, P.A. stands up for victims of nursing home abuse throughout New Jersey. Our lawyers represent clients in all 21 New Jersey counties, including Somerset, Middlesex, and Monmouth counties.
Why Trust Your Nursing Home Abuse Case to Us?
- We are well-versed in the laws surrounding these cases.
- We care about the clients we represent and fight for their cause.
- We have recovered over a billion dollars—including $350 million in the last 5 years.
- We have NJ Certified Trial Attorneys ready to help.
- We have a collective 75 years of legal experience under our belts.
We know that nursing home abuse and medication errors can be complex cases. Let us guide you through. Call (732) 440-3089.
Common Negligent Medication Errors Made
Sadly, medication errors have become far too common in nursing homes. Whether due to negligence, understaffing, or lack of training, medication errors can lead to devastating results. Some of the most common and dangerous medication errors:
- Failure to provide a medication dose
- Providing too much medication / overdose
- Giving a patient expired medication
- Not properly documenting patient information
- Giving a patient the incorrect medication
- Errors with lab work or prescription from doctor
- Failure to follow medication administration instructions
- Ignoring medication orders or diversion of elder medications
If you believe any of the issues mentioned above have resulted in harm to your elderly loved one, Levinson Axelrod, P.A. is here to help. Our New Jersey nursing home abuse attorneys can review your case today. Reach out to us as soon as possible.
Take the First Step—Call Our Firm at (732) 440-3089.
Our firm can help you hold a nursing home accountable for their negligent actions in regards to medication errors. From gathering patient medical records to investigating pharmacies and nursing practices, we get to the bottom of your loved ones case and craft a strong and compelling claim.
We are here to fight for justice as your neighbors, your lawyers. Complete a free case evaluation today or call us at (732) 440-3089.