Guiding Those Harmed by Negligence
Attorney James Dunn is one of the senior personal injury attorneys at Levinson Axelrod, P.A. When you have been harmed in a car accident, fall, or construction accident, turn to our Certified Civil Trial Law attorney. Jim’s commitment to his clients complements his intensive legal understanding, allowing him to secure notable results for his injured workers.
For instance, Jim’s litigation has resulted in numerous multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements. In recognition of his work, he has been included in the New Jersey Super Lawyer’s list – an honor that recognizes the top 5% of attorneys in the State. His verdicts and settlements for his clients include:
- $7,000,000 for a woman receiving electrical shock.
- $5,375,000 injuries caused in an automobile accident.
- $3,000,000 for motorcycle accident.
- $2,350,000 for a fall at a construction site.
- $1,750,000 for construction accident.
- $3,000,000 for spine injuries caused in an automobile accident.
- $1,000,000 for trip and fall.
Seasoned in Presenting Liability Claims
Jim’s certification in Civil Trial Law also ensures that our clients receive the best possible outcomes in their claims. Certification is granted by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and it can only be earned through rigorous reviews and evaluations, often conducted by the attorney’s past judges and adversaries. Certification is an affirmation of Jim’s skill and expertise in the courtroom and his ability to provide clients with high-quality, ethical representation.
Jim graduated from Woodbridge High School in 1979, and moved on to La Salle University. After graduating with his Bachelor’s in 1983, he pursued a Juris Doctorate at the University of Dayton in 1986, after which he became a judicial law clerk. Eventually, he chose to practice law as an attorney, and he joined Levinson Axelrod shortly thereafter.
Participation in the Legal Community
Attorney James Dunn has served on multiple boards and organizations in the community, including:
- Former President of Trial Lawyers Association of Middlesex County
- President of the American Board of Trial Advocates, New Jersey Chapter
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Hunterdon County Bar Association
- Member of the Somerset County Bar Association