If you are involved in a catastrophic accident, it can be hard to think straight. The impact can leave you disoriented and you may not know where to turn. The incident is made worse if it could have been avoided. When an individual is negligent, they should be held accountable, especially if it caused you pain and injuries. The best way to ensure your claim is heard is to seek experienced legal representation.
If you have never needed an attorney before, it can be hard to know whom to choose. You may ask a friend or look in a directory, but how can you really be sure if they will be a right fit for you? The first thing you should look for is qualification. At Levinson Axelrod, P.A., all of our partners are board certified in either Civil Trial or Workers’ Compensation. The Supreme Court of New Jersey certifies them, a distinction only held by 3% of practicing lawyers.
Furthermore, Attorney Adam Rothenberg is appointed to the Supreme Court Committee for Civil Certification. He helps write and grade the tests. As a committee member, Attorney Rothenberg also reviews the applications and decides who sits. Appointed by the Supreme Court, he has performed this role for the past three years. This means that he has the insight and extensive knowledge of not only trial law, but of civil certification.
What Does it Mean to Be Board Certified?
In order to receive board certification for a specific practice of law, an attorney must qualify and demonstrate excellence in their field. The Board and the Supreme Court of New Jersey look at key qualities in a candidate before they make their selections.
Requirements needed to be certified:
- Must be in good standing with the New Jersey Bar for at least five years.
- Take additional educational courses for three years before applying.
- Show prepared involvement in litigation matters.
- Be well respected by peers, who will recommend them.
- Have judge recommendations
- Pass a written exam in their chosen field.
Board certified attorneys go beyond what is required of them, to show an excellence in skill and knowledge in the legal realm. At Levinson Axelrod, all of our partners have a certification. They are passionate about the law and doing what is right.
Our partners include:
- Richard L. Levinson – Civil Trial
- David T. Wheaton – Civil Trial
- Ronald B. Grayzel – Civil Trial
- Richard J. Marcolus – Workers’ Compensation
- James J. Dunn – Civil Trial
- Mark V. Kuminski – Civil Trial
- Adam L. Rothenberg – Civil Trial
- Brett R. Greiner – Civil Trial
- Kimberly L. Gozsa – Civil Trial
- Todd D. Watchel – Workers’ Compensation
If you were injured in an accident or at work and need representation, look no further than our team at Levinson Axelrod. We have been helping clients since 1939 and have collectively recovered over $1 billion dollars. Call now to schedule a free consultation or fill out an online form.